Monday, March 29, 2010

Promoting to Senior Consultant





YAY!! I got a promotion to my Senior Consultant this past week! I am working very hard to obtain my directorship with the Pampered Chef. As most of you know I don't like health care, All my life it was what I wanted to do. I had never thought of myself as a sales person, even though I always won those things in middle school where you do the fundraiser sales. However, I have discovered with being a pampered chef consultant, that I love to sale. I am now thinking of getting a degree in marketing or my MBA. I love pampered chef and being able to work my own schedule with it. The benefits of getting to go on trips, and the money is so easy! If your interested in hosting a show/catalog show, becoming a pampered chef consultant and making anywhere from $150- $1,800.00 or more a month contact me! I'd love to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment