Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going Rogue

As I walk into the medicine, stale vomit aroma of the place I call work I am greeted by the melody of "twinkle twinkle little star" as the entire hospital celebrates the birth of the new baby that a woman has just delivered. Oh to be a female, the joys and the drags. 

I need a breathe of fresh air, my world has become so stagnated with working all the time, that I have realized that I bring myself no happiness. I do nothing for me. I simply rely on my boyfriend for entertainment and a laugh. No, I am not on a depression, I'm just on a mind boggling need to break through and enjoy my life.. 

There are times I wonder if this is just life. That all there really is to life is working and bills. I ask myself daily why it is so hard to better yourself? Why is every struggle at this point seem like a mountain? I am
sick of this rut. I need an escape. I do way to much for my age. I need a break, a breathe of air, I am smothering in my own work tactics.

Goals:
enjoy my life this week
find a better job in the day time
finish this class
find a healthy budget
SIMPLIFY. Simplify. simplify...
Do something that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment